04 July 2006

Received: 14

Today I received:

* 6 cards from Aislinn (Philippines) --> Private Swap (Postcards_from_every_towns)
* 4 cards from Ele (Lithuania) --> Private Swap (Postcards_from_every_towns)
* 1 card from Pallaver (Japan) --> Private Swap (Postcrossing)
* 1 card from keetje2612 (she lives in Netherlands but send me Singapore) --> Another you choose Tag (Forum Post)
* 1 card from idiolalia (Kansas-USA) --> you can choose tag (Forum Post)
* 1 card from PelesGrrl (Hawaii-USA) --> you can choose tag (Forum Post)

You can see the cards in here

2 Comments:

At 05 July, 2006 09:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That's a LOT of postcards for one day....!! :) How many do u send out a time?? I've joined too and just wanted to pop by and say hello. :)

 
At 05 July, 2006 17:41, Blogger pikenatonta said...

It was a excelent mail day!!!! :) I receive a lot of cards because I sent a lot too! :p But I´m a member of various Yahoo postcards groups, it´s not only Postcrossing.
Thank you for your visit here! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting